In lieu of trying to belong to any number of societies: Chesterton, Sherlock Holmes, the Inklings, and so on: I propose and establish one of my own. Don your intelligence cap at the door; dust off your logic and imagination; did you bring your inspiration and encouragement? We are shapers, my friends; lit lamps; light-bringers. Bring quotes; poetry should be uplifting and thoughtful, or witty and clever, (or both). Humor is encouraged; laughter is invited back. Pull up a chair. Anyone for tea?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~Apple Pie Order~~







I wanted this one to be a bit Woodwold-y (to those who know what that means) so roses are growing through the lattice-work.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Livi, I know about Woodwold and am so glad you love it so, too!!
Love you!
wish I could sample some pie!!
<3 miss a

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Delightful!

I do not know the reference to 'Woodwold' but an going now to google it!

Kat said...

Oh so beautiful, sister! The pictures are wonderful: color, composition, content. And a Woodwold roses pie--ahhh! Only you would think of that; what a thing of loveliness. (I'm so glad to share the delight of that book with you.)

Jodi said...

Oh, my; how appealing! No pun intended. ;) And I like what I could see of your recipe book.