In lieu of trying to belong to any number of societies: Chesterton, Sherlock Holmes, the Inklings, and so on: I propose and establish one of my own. Don your intelligence cap at the door; dust off your logic and imagination; did you bring your inspiration and encouragement? We are shapers, my friends; lit lamps; light-bringers. Bring quotes; poetry should be uplifting and thoughtful, or witty and clever, (or both). Humor is encouraged; laughter is invited back. Pull up a chair. Anyone for tea?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunshine Summer


 

 
 

Yoshi is 3!


Sprucing my bedroom for July

 
 


 

The Fourth!
Independence Day~


 
Mama's pretty room..

I take a lot of pictures of food...
Chick peas! (for hummus of course)
gf rhubarb muffins
berry syrup
 
tomato cheese-melt & guacamole
And... there are so many things that I didn't have my camera out for--fireworks, grilling, potato salad, pie, watermelon, babies and friends, clay pigeons, picnics and soccer, the pool, lake water and weeds, laughter, singing....

No comments: