In lieu of trying to belong to any number of societies: Chesterton, Sherlock Holmes, the Inklings, and so on: I propose and establish one of my own. Don your intelligence cap at the door; dust off your logic and imagination; did you bring your inspiration and encouragement? We are shapers, my friends; lit lamps; light-bringers. Bring quotes; poetry should be uplifting and thoughtful, or witty and clever, (or both). Humor is encouraged; laughter is invited back. Pull up a chair. Anyone for tea?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crafting and Wool

calendar making
 
~my favorite documentaries ever~


Greta and myself in our felted wool
Ben's sweater for her--Dad's for me!
Wool for my attic adventures~

3 comments:

Julian said...

Looks like lots of fun!Gretas growing up fast! Been missing you and katies posts! Hope you have a wonderful week! Christina

Lyndsay said...

LOVE your blue nail polish. :)

Jodi said...

Greta is lucky to have such a good auntie. The blue polish is fab!