In lieu of trying to belong to any number of societies: Chesterton, Sherlock Holmes, the Inklings, and so on: I propose and establish one of my own. Don your intelligence cap at the door; dust off your logic and imagination; did you bring your inspiration and encouragement? We are shapers, my friends; lit lamps; light-bringers. Bring quotes; poetry should be uplifting and thoughtful, or witty and clever, (or both). Humor is encouraged; laughter is invited back. Pull up a chair. Anyone for tea?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Random life and stuff

Went swing dancing again last night! Didn't get very many hours of sleep, but had a grand time. Busy days with work and such these days. Coffee and friends around the corners of days. Late night worship services. Enjoying the foggy March-like weather. I could really like it if we skipped February. Now Grace and I are visiting the parentals for a quiet partial-weekend. Excuse us while we recline.

a quote from the Magnus Chase book I finished last week

No comments: