In lieu of trying to belong to any number of societies: Chesterton, Sherlock Holmes, the Inklings, and so on: I propose and establish one of my own. Don your intelligence cap at the door; dust off your logic and imagination; did you bring your inspiration and encouragement? We are shapers, my friends; lit lamps; light-bringers. Bring quotes; poetry should be uplifting and thoughtful, or witty and clever, (or both). Humor is encouraged; laughter is invited back. Pull up a chair. Anyone for tea?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Snippets

 Sarah's latest post thrilled and inspired me. Especially the bit about the coffeeshop, and the girl who walked in. That is who I want to be to a lonely world.

Here's a tongue-twister, a delight to my English-loving and nerdy mind (and tongue).

And this is what I watch when I need a good laugh: blooper reels from Once Upon a Time.

And for nastalgia's sake, here's some Hogan's Heroes for you. Serious feels here, not to mention guffaws.

Rain and chilly weather here. Really and truly October. Have a cup of tea and enjoy the weather my friends!

No comments: