In lieu of trying to belong to any number of societies: Chesterton, Sherlock Holmes, the Inklings, and so on: I propose and establish one of my own. Don your intelligence cap at the door; dust off your logic and imagination; did you bring your inspiration and encouragement? We are shapers, my friends; lit lamps; light-bringers. Bring quotes; poetry should be uplifting and thoughtful, or witty and clever, (or both). Humor is encouraged; laughter is invited back. Pull up a chair. Anyone for tea?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes life comes to you in (almost) tweet-sized bits

 always with the food #pelicanbreed

Heard Adele's Hello on the radio today, and got a little de-javu from this time last year. Looked it up, and indeed, "Hello" came out on the 23rd--one year ago Sunday. Remember how it was a Thing by
Thanksgiving? #timeflies #wherewillyoubeinayear

ICYMI
Friend: I'm a bird!
Me: If you're a bird, I'm a bird
*explains that I know the quote not from watching chick-flicks but from watching crossfit documentaries*
#winning #richfroning

This person legit reminds me of Brother Oswin #Cadfael #poorsoul

Went to see @theriverthief. Totes recognized the Wilsons on the beach, and saw the polygoner patch. #polygonersforever #greatfilm #snakeriver #itsagift

Stepped outside: it totally smells like snow. Not just cold, I'm telling you, it smells like snow. #already #minnesota

So my ceiling's getting fixed tomorrow. Gonna get up early and move my stuff. #funtimes #betterthanaleak #stopdrippingroof

Starting the day with yoga and pushups improves my mood drastically. #namaste #bemorehuman

No comments: