- Not kidding about random: here's little bits and pieces for no particular reason. From me to you!
- Turned on the local jazz radio station when I got in the car because I knew they'd tell me about traffic and I wanted to make sure which roads I should take. I'm getting used to this whole being-an-adult driving-in-the-city thing. And sure enough there's a break soon and they tell me about traffic. My route is ok, but I grin when they refer to a slower road as 'stodgy'. Such a good word. I appreciated that he used that word. Made me smile.
- Also on the radio the other day, as a Ridiculously Random Fact: Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPhone, than to the building of the pyramids.
Further Fun Fact: I already knew this Ridiculously Random Fact, because I love random fun facts.
- Anyone want to check out what's new from Apple? I always like to watch their videos even when I'm not looking to buy stuff. The videos are super cool, and it shows you what's out there! Here's what's up with the iPhone 7.
- Speaking of visually-pleasing and interesting videos, and random things you hear on the radio, here's Behind the Magic: The Visual Effects of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Just because. I don't know much of anything about Star Wars, but it's interesting, and I heard about it on the radio. So there it is.
- Some fun radio songs I've been enjoying:
- Fresh Eyes, Andy Grammar
- Love is Action, Tauren Wells
- Hell no, Ingrid Michaelson
- And of course over the summer Can't Stop the Feeling, and Hand-clap get my vote for car-dancing.
- Anyone else SUPER excited about the live-action Beauty and the Beast coming in March???